When creating your timeless MdBy project, you may notice that some of your images need to be adjusted for best results. Although we are not a photo editing tool, we have a few tools available for you to use to help position and improve the look of your photos in your project.
In order to edit your photo:
- Click on your photo and you will see an editing sidebar appear on the right.
- Underneath, you can select the option to Crop or Position the photo.
- If you select the Crop/Position Photo button, an editing window will appear with a zoom slider.
Use the slider under Zoom Level to zoom in on the photo:
- Slide to the right to enlarge an image within the frame.
- Click and drag the arrow icon in the middle of the image to move the position within the frame.
- When you are happy with the result, Apply.
There is not currently an option to remove a photo from the book, but you can drag and drop a new photo over the photo well and it will replace the old photo with the new selection.